These are quite healthy cookies (and, honestly, they taste like it). But if you need a whole grain, protein-rich, gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free treat, these could be just the ticket!
Makes 15 Cookies
- 2 cups gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsps vanilla
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (I used pea protein)
- 1 T cinnamon
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup Stevia in the Raw (depending of preferred sweetness)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup extras (ex. nuts, chocolate chips, or dried fruit)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients (oats, salt, vanilla protein powder, cinnamon, Stevia in the Raw, flaked coconut, extras).
- Combine wet ingredients (almond milk, eggs, vanilla).
- Combine dry ingredients and wet ingredients.
- Scoop 2 T dough balls on to a greased or parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for 15 to 17 minutes.
Nutrition Facts* Per Cookie (made with 1/3 cup Stevia in the Raw and Dark Chocolate Chips)
- Calories: 132
- Fat: 6 g
- Sat Fat: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 25 g
- Sodium: 120 mg
- Potassium: 32 mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.6 g
- Sugar: 4.75 g
- Protein: 5.5 g