My family absolutely RAVED about these cookies. While they are gluten-free and reduced sugar, the butter, coconut milk, and add-ins definitely make them a real treat.
- 1 1/4 cup GF Flour Blend (I used King Arthur Flour)
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 stick of Butter
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup of Stevia in the Raw
- 1/4 cup of Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1/3 cup of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/3 cup of White Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup of Carob Chips
- Coconut Milk (to moisten dough)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine GF Flour, Baking soda, Baking powder, and Salt.
- Beat together Butter, Stevia in the Raw, Coconut Palm Sugar, Vanilla, and Egg.
- Combine dry and wet mixtures.
- Stir in Unsweetened Shredded Coconut, White Chocolate Chips, and Carob Chips.
- Add amount of Coconut Milk to get appropriate cookie dough consistency.
- Chill dough in refrigerator for 30 mins to 1 hour.
- Using an ice cream scoop, place raw cookies onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 mins.
- ENJOY warm!