- 1 3/4 Cups of GF Flour
- 1/4 Cup Whole Grain GF Flour (I used King Arthur Brand)
- 1/2 Cup of Stevia in the Raw
- 1/2 Cup of Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsps of Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsps of Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup plus 1 T Chunky Peanut Butter
- Milk to moisten dough
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients (GF Flours, Stevia in Raw, Coconut Palm Sugar, Salt, and Baking Powder).
- Combine wet ingredients (Eggs, Vanilla, and Peanut Butter).
- Mix dry and wet ingredients, adding milk until a cookie dough consistency is reached.
- Refrigerate dough for 1 hour.
- Criss-cross and flatten 1 – 2 tsp dough balls with a fork on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for 10 minutes.