Y’all, I just made the most decadent, delicious gluten-free ginger snap truffles. So easy to make and absolutely amazing!
The ingredients are incredibly simple – there are only three!
- 8 oz package of Mi-Del Gluten-Free Ginger Snaps
- 8 oz pack of 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese (I used Philadelphia)
- 10 oz bag of White Chocolate Chips (I used SunSpire)
- Crush (or use food processor) to make ginger snaps into fine crumbs.
- Combine crumbs with softened cream cheese until well incorporated and looks like cookie dough.
- Refrigerate “dough” for 30 mins.
- Remove “dough” from refrigerator and make 1 tsp sized truffle balls by rolling between palms of hands.
- Chill truffle balls in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl using 30 second increments, stirring until smooth.
- Dip truffle balls in white chocolate, using fork to remove and place them on a wax or parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate truffles until chocolate shell is hard.