I love these types of tags! You really can learn a lot about people and their lives.
1. Favorite pet I ever had?
My current pets, two Shichons (Shihtzu Bichon frise mix) dogs, named Muffy and Teddy.
2. Favorite car I’ve owned?
I’ve only owned one car, a silver 2002 Toyota Rav4. It was great little vehicle until it crapped out…haha.
3. Favorite meal out, ever?
There was a local restaurant (that has since gone out of business) that served the most amazing Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo.
4. Favorite food I’ve cooked?
I love gluten-free baking and think I’ve gotten pretty good at it.
5. Favorite food from childhood?
No single food item really sticks out for me, but there are definitely some nostalgic foods, like veggies and ranch dip and Annie’s Macaroni and Cheese.
6. Favorite drink on a hot summer day?
I’m pretty boring when it comes to drinks, so ice water or an infused water on a hot summer day is perfect.
7. Favorite drink on a cold winter night?
Hot mulled cider is absolutely delicious.
8. Favorite conversation I’ve ever had with a person?
Gosh, I’m not really sure. But I really value deep conversations with my loved ones. Those are the most meaningful to me.
9. Favorite total meal that I cook (list all items)?
Not sure it is necessarily my favorite, but I think the most impressive meal I’ve ever made was Herb and Breadcrumb Encrusted Rack of Lamb with Roasted Red Potatoes, Green Beans, and Green Salad.
10. Favorite movie of all time?
Probably Beauty and the Beast. I was obsessed with that movie as a child. I knew every word to every song.
11. Favorite book of all time?
Not sure if I have a favorite book. “Love Warrior” by Glennon Doyle is one that I have read relatively recently and loved.
12. Teacher who changed my life, and why?
Mrs. B…just by being herself.
13. Professional mentor who changed my life, and why?
I haven’t really had one. My mom usually offers great professional advice though.
14. Favorite item to go shopping for with a girlfriend?
Ugh…honestly I hate shopping. I hate trying clothes on. I am a huge fan of Amazon Prime!
15. Perfect day out: what, where, with whom?
Anywhere with family and lots of laughter. Preferably somewhere warm and comfortable.
16. Favorite color?
17. Favorite artist?
18. Favorite song?
“Skyscraper” by Demi Lovato
19. The best paid entertainment I’ve ever seen?
Demi Lovato concert. She is an incredible live performer. The girl can SAAANNNNNGGG!
20. Favorite hobby activity that makes me get lost for hours?
Listening to music. I love how it can transport me right back to different moments in my life.
21. Most rewarding time I’ve ever spent volunteering?
Probably the summer I spent volunteering at the American Red Cross Blood Donor Center as a young teen.
22. The most exciting secret I’ve ever been told?
That my brother was going to ask his wife to marry him!
23. My greatest skill (past or current)?
24. The best advice I’ve ever been given?
One day at a time.
25. The best advice I’ve ever given?
Love with immensity.
26. The best birthday I ever had and why?
My 21st birthday in Las Vegas.
27. The coolest natural wonder I’ve ever seen?
Many beautiful beaches.
28. The most fun road trip I’ve ever taken, where and with whom?
Recently…driving to Montreal with my mom for a concert.
29. The closest call I’ve ever had?
Being locked in the trunk of a car and thinking I would suffocate to death.
30. My favorite flower, purchased?
31. My favorite flower or plant, personally grown?
My parents have a hydrangea plant. They are gorgeous. Lilacs too.
32. My best hair day ever?
Probably my brother’s wedding day. So many curls!
33. The best gift I’ve ever gotten: what and from whom?
Probably my laptop from my parents. But as I child I got a Furby and that was pretty epic.
34. My most suspenseful moment?
The early morning hours of September 5th, 2017.
35. My most unexpected achievement?
Thousands of people reposting something I wrote. It felt incredible to know that something I wrote resonated with so many people.
36. The most rewarding volunteer experience I’ve ever had?
37. My favorite paid employment, ever?
Working on a Labor and Delivery unit. Great atmosphere and an amazing group of people.
38. The best dessert I’ve ever eaten?
Triple Layer Mousse Cake
39. The prettiest natural landscape I’ve ever seen?
40. The most scared I’ve been by a bug or critter?
Once there was bat in my bedroom. My mom sprayed pepper spray everywhere trying to get it.
41. My favorite household chore?
Cooking. Organizing…as long as it isn’t too overwhelming.
42. My favorite piece of jewelry I’ve ever bought for myself?
A ring from Hawaii.
43. The best cup of coffee I’ve ever had?
No such thing. Don’t like coffee.
44. The hardest question a child has ever asked me?
45. The most important time I’ve had to “be there” for a friend?
Death of a family member.
46. The most unusual pet I’ve ever had?
47. The prettiest shiny object I’ve ever owned?
I have no idea. My mom got me an angel trinket from Rome that is beautiful.
48. The most treasured book in my library?
I don’t think I have one. I’m sure if I get a book signed by one of my favorite authors that will be a very treasured item.
49. The most important tool in my craft or hobby kit?
50. The coolest handmade gift I ever gave anyone?
Beaded jewelry or essential oil bath products.
51. The best anonymous thing I have ever done or given?
Prayed for people or donated money.
52. The most healthy and vital time in my life?
53. The worst thing I ever got away with?
Hurting a loved one.
54. The kindest thing a stranger ever did for me?
I can’t really recall anything.
55. The kindest thing I ever did for a stranger?
Gave money to a homeless man.
56. Favorite perfume?
I have a few that I like: Ralph for Women by Ralph Lauren, Lucky You for Women by Lucky Brand, and Sensual Amber from Bath and Body Works.
57. Favorite household cleaner smell?
Fresh Scent Clorox
58. Favorite outdoor smell?
Summer Thunderstorms or Ocean Air
59. Most fun I ever had on a Saturday night?
Probably some night with my friends during my freshman year of college.
60. Favorite song I ever danced to; with whom?
Can’t think of a favorite song but dancing with family at my brother’s wedding was pretty amazing.
61. Favorite dinner my mom made?
She’s an amazing cook, so that is a bit difficult. Her Chicken Broccoli Pasta is definitely a favorite.
62. The happiest moment I can remember?
Learning a loved one was going to be okay.
63. Song that makes me move no matter how bad I feel?
The theme song to Baywatch….always gotta do that slow motion run.
64. My favorite patriotic experience?
Spending the 4th of July in Washington D.C.
65. My biggest moment of celebrity?
Maybe when my picture was in the local newspaper…haha. I’m not sure.
66. My one favorite item of clothing?
No one item of clothing is my favorite. I like comfy clothes though.
67. The one item I would take to the desert island?
A satellite phone with GPS…haha. Very practical.
68. The one person I loved who never knew?
No one. I try to express my love for people as often as I can.
69. The most fun sporting event I ever attended?
Probably university hockey games.
70. The best place I have ever traveled; where I’d spend my whole life if I could?
71. My favorite moment as a parent?
I am not a parent.
72. My favorite moment as a sister or brother?
Watching my brother get married. Was so proud and happy for him.
73. My favorite moment as a spouse or significant other?
Don’t have a significant other.
74. My favorite moment as a daughter or son?
A recent one was seeing my father be honored for nearly 50 years of work.
75. My favorite flowers to receive in a delivery?
Roses…preferably fragrant ones.
76. My favorite cooking or kitchen smell?
Garlic sautéing or sherry mushrooms.
77. The most significant change I’ve had to go through and how it made me better?
Health struggles have helped me grow and live with a grateful and compassionate heart.
78. My “biggest deal” memory of childhood?
Not really sure what “biggest deal” means but I have wonderful memories from childhood of family vacations.
79. My favorite non-relative adult growing up?
I had a lot of great teachers.
80. My favorite aunt or uncle?
I only have an uncle. But his partner is a very sweet lady.
81. Best Sunday afternoon I ever had?
Lazing around with my mom and dogs watching movies.
82. Favorite ice cream ever, and from where?
Back when I ate chocolate, Ben and Jerry’s Phish Food. So good!
83. Favorite musician?
84. Famous person I’ve admired, living or dead, whom I’d most like to meet?
Dead: Jesus. I’d have so many questions.
Living: I’ve met Demi Lovato twice but I was rendered nearly speechless both times. I’d love to just sit down, have a meaningful conversation with her, and really say thank you.
85. Favorite environmental sound (rain, thunder, etc.)?
Wind rustling leaves.
86. Favorite person to take a walk on a beach or in the woods with?
87. Best time I’ve had playing with a pet?
One time I took my dogs for a walk with my dad and we just laid down in the grass. It was wonderful.
88. Nicest thing I’ve ever done for a little kid?
Gave them a teddy bear.
89. Favorite TV rerun I could watch 50 times?
CSI or Law and Order: SVU. I love crime shows. And medical shows.
90. Favorite item no one knows I own?
Teddy Bear I got the day I was born.
91. My favorite story or experience with the paranormal?
Seeing three different rabbits on a walk after asking God for a sign.
92. The one “splurge” grocery item I have never yet splurged on?
Lobster. Caviar. Honestly, both sound gross to me.
93. The most competent activity I do?
94. The one food item I can never run out of?
Gluten-free bread or pasta. So versatile.
95. The favorite picture I’ve ever taken?
I don’t know if I have one.
96. The most fun game I’ve ever played?
Apples to Apples at a friend’s house on New Year’s Eve. So funny. I’d love to try Cards Against Humanity.
97. The biggest secret I still safeguard? (Don’t reveal it!)
I’m not telling….
98. The hardest I ever laughed in my life was…?
I wish I knew the exact moment. But I love nothing more than laughing until I can’t breathe.
99. My favorite fabric to pet is?
Weird question…but fleece I guess.
100. If I could go anywhere, be with anyone, be doing anything, right now: Where? Who? What?
I would rent a giant house in the snowy mountains and invite everyone who is important to me and who I admire. We would hang out in our pajamas in front of a big fireplace, playing games, telling stories, laughing, and eating yummy snacks. It would be the epitome of coziness.
101. If I had one hour to live, what would I spend it doing?
If I had one hour to live, I would spend it with my family. I think I’d also make a video with my life advice so I could leave some sort of legacy. But telling my family how much I love and appreciate them would be my main priority.
Thanks to https://hobbylark.com/party-games/100-favorite-things for the questions!